Re asking non mommy

What do you do when you have no kids around to worry about?

EJKZ

Asked by EJKZ at 11:39 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I zone out to computer games on pogo, facebook, walking while listening to my iPod. Anything to keep my mind off how quiet the house and yard is - its rare when all of my kids are not home so I don't really know what to do with myself. I surprised the hell out of my husband one day, he was at work and then his mom called and asked if they could take the kids until the following day - the kids never pass up a chance at spending the night with grandma and grandpa so I was by myself for about 4 hours before DH got home and he walked in to find me re-arranging the furniture.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 11:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I have no clue what that is like.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 11:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Love it sounds like something I would do but my little one hardly goes anywhere but he is just two..lol
    EJKZ

Comment by EJKZ (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• LOL like tonight? My MIL asked to have my girls, my LP is out of town for work until Wednesday, and what am I doing? Ummm...CM and housework. LOL. I am so boring.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:03 AM on May. 1, 2011