Morning sickness returning at 37 weeks

is this normal? at first it start off with loose bm. then after a week of that i had diarrhea for two days. then still had loose bm and started throwing up. and now all day i can barely get out of bed and feel horrible. (my stomach) i can eat but it does make my stomach hurt. and as long as im laying down its tollerable. is this normal? i know im not sick since no one else is around me. and ive heard of morning sickness returning in the third trimester. i also had it for about 5 months in the beginning

xunlucxyx0

Asked by xunlucxyx0 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had my morning sickness throughout my pregnancy. There were a few weeks in the middle of it where I felt great- but it was back towards the end. Try to relax- baby will be here before you know it!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I had problems withand the my stomach my whole pregnancy. Between not being able to poop and the naeusea, i was pretty miserable the whole time. You're almost there! The last couple of weeks are the worst. Hope you feel better soon!!
    LeahsMommy361

Answer by LeahsMommy361 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It is normal. I had a lot of the same towards the end. I just remember thinking I thought I was done with this!! Try to take it easy.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I am 36 weeks, haven't had a solid poop in a week, and I can't eat much without feeling awful anymore either. I think it is the baby pushing on everything and preparing for delivery.

Could be morning sickness though, because my nausea is like an "I ate too much at thanksgiving" feeling, not like regular morning sickness. I have had morning sickness last an entire pregnancy, so I know that is no fun at all. We're almost there!!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• yes its fine don"t worry i did same with my daughter
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:50 PM on May. 1, 2011

• feel better!! it will all be worth it in the end
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:20 PM on May. 1, 2011

• id say its normal. and hopefully youll be able to get rid of your yucky feeling son when your lil one gets here:)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 1:34 PM on May. 1, 2011

• It's not normal at all. The baby is an alien from outer space and it's getting ready to rip through your abdomen any day now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on May. 10, 2011

• returning nausea in late pregnancy can be an ominous sign especially when accompanied by high blood pressure. nausea along with headaches that are unrelieved by tylenol, blurred or spotty vision, pain underthe right breast are signs of Pre-ecclampsia and or HELLP syndrome. Keep an eye on it and report it to your doctor
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 4:16 AM on May. 10, 2011