Any ideas for convo during meals?

Seems my husband and I do a whole lot of staring at each other during meals lately. Any ideas to spark intriguing conversation while at the dinner table? Anything would be appreciated :)

LeahsMommy361

Asked by LeahsMommy361 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Table Topics! It is an arcrylic box with tons of open ended questions, there are a many editions.
    got2boyztoo

Answer by got2boyztoo at 11:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No clue. Mine won't shut up!
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 11:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• well we always start by going around the table and ask how everyones day went what did they do today things like that and it takes off from there
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 12:48 AM on May. 1, 2011

• We usually start out with me asking about my dh's day. I then talk about the meal (we're doing a detox diet and discuss the pros and cons of what I've fixed) lol. We may talk about the news, last night it was about Bin Laden. Or other times it's just idle chit chat about the dog, cat, currently "The Voice" lol. There are times we don't say a word. If you're uncomfortable with the silence, start with "anything new at work" and go from there.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:03 PM on May. 4, 2011