i want to get a job but im young and...

i haven't finished school yet im 17 my daughters 10 months old and i have no family to watch her and i don't wanna put her in a day care untill she can talk.. i want a job that's easy and maybe i can do at home or on the phone or one that's a couple hours out of my day can someone help pplease?

evelyn_south

Asked by evelyn_south at 2:15 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• why dont you google a program in your area that helps you find a job, here in arizona its called AppleOne. I dont know if it is the same everywhere, but something along the lines of that.

Good luck!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• you can usully get a serving job or hosting thats where i started at 16...you can talk to a school cancler and see if they help. finding a job at home and or easy will be hard to do since there are a lack of jobs but wish you well.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• what about baby sitting? Maybe try to get a child your daughters age, thats extra cash for you plus a built in play mate
    RileysMommy1004

Answer by RileysMommy1004 at 7:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I fully understand, I was in your shoes 14 yrs ago. I worked 3 hrs a night at a grocery store but I had someone to watch my daughter so I was lucky. If you're looking for something you can do at home, send me a PM and I'll explain a few free programs to you.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Check out my Mystery Shopping business Kit at Http://scamfreeworkfromhomeopportunities.com/mysteryshopping.aspx. I will give you everything you need to get started working with great companies for free. In the business kit, I have included my Top 25 list of Free to work for companies.., forms to help keep you organized and upto date so you can track your commissions, riembursements, etc. You will also have access to me anytime by email and phone. I enjoy helping people get started in this business. I will also teach you how to schedule routes to help save on gas costs and put more money in your pocket.

I have three kids and during the summertime I take them with me. It is a great way to make money and spend quality time with your kids. If you would like more info about this wonderful opportunity, email from my site and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have or just post me a message here.

joliver903

Answer by joliver903 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I would suggest getting a job at a gym that has a child care facility in it. That way you can work and bring your child with you.

Another option is working in a daycare. That way you can get a discount on her attending plus you can check on her anytime you want to.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2008