Trying to get a craft business started!

Facebook fans needed

I need some face book fans for my business page. I am in the middle of doing a give away when I get to 75 fans I do a free giveaway. I am also offering a sale in my online store if you are a facebook fan.

Please check it out
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daisys-Designs/194442207255272

and my online store is
http://daisymaedesigns.storenvy.com/

if you purchase something from the store between now and may 2nd you can recieve 15% off your purchase by typing in the code fcebookfans.

Thank you for checking my stuff out.

Any feedback would be great..I know some of the pictures do not show up great. But I am stuck with a cell phone camera my good one croaked on me.
I am just starting up and trying to get my stuff out there.

gizmokitty

Asked by gizmokitty at 11:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I think it's a great idea and all, but you really can't blatantly advertise in the Answers section. You should kind of word this differently before it's taken down.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:05 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Checking it out now!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:11 AM on May. 1, 2011

• im a facebook fan, and i like your stuff, so message me, ill spread the word. i just "liked" you :D
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 12:21 AM on May. 2, 2011

• You might also want to start an etsy store - it may cost money but also drive you some business..
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 12:47 AM on May. 2, 2011

• thank you ladies! I was on Etsy still am just not much success there and I promote like crazy. Storenvy is a great site to sale on and a great community of sellers!
    gizmokitty

Comment by gizmokitty (original poster) at 1:40 PM on May. 2, 2011