Cysts

are there any moms that have cysts in there overies and breastfed? did it effect your supply? im having problems having my supply meet my DS feeding needs what can i do to get my supply up do to this?

mommy2bee12-27

Asked by mommy2bee12-27 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Health

• YEA I HAD IT WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE STORE AND BYE PRENATAL VITAMINS IT SHOULD SAY FOR PREGNANT AN LACTATING WOMEN AND MAKE SHORE THAT YOU EAT THREE GOOD MEALS A DAY WITH TINY SNACKS LIKE SOMTHING GOOD FOR YOU LIKE CRAKERS AND PEANUT BUTTER AND GET CHECKED OK HAVE YOUR DOCTOR KEEP UP WITH IT CAUSE THEY GROW THEY MINES WHENT AWAY ON ITS OWN THEY WERE GOING TO GIVE ME A PILL TO BRAKE IT DOWN I SAID NO I DINIT WANT IT TO GO TO THE BABY AND IT WENT AWAY I HOPE THIS HELP DONT GIVE UP ON BREASTFEEDING I BIN DOING IT FOR ALMOST A YEAR AN ITS GREAT LOST ALOT OF WAIT
    jack90

Answer by jack90 at 12:09 AM on May. 1, 2011