Sex Makes me nauseous adult content

ever since I've had my daughter (who is now 10 months) I hate having sex with my husband and when he try's to get me hot I want to throw up? What's wrong with me? Has this ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• LOL! Me too. Sex is just not my favorite thing.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:05 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I wonder if it has something to do with changing hormones in pregnancy. It's worth asking your dr about if it's really bothering you and your husband. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:09 AM on May. 1, 2011

• is your hubby in good physical shape ?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:11 AM on May. 1, 2011

• No, drag, here's a bump for you
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:11 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Yes gwen, he is!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:13 AM on May. 1, 2011

• hmmm maybe you put getting pregnant with sex
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 12:35 AM on May. 1, 2011

• it s more wth you than him. Talk to ur doc about it and maybe a counslor or something.... want sex but im picky..
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:54 AM on May. 1, 2011

• ..truly, its like an odious chore. we have a 3 yr old and its still like that for me. not that it was ever the best thing in the world for me? but... sigh.. and its a necessary evil, of course, as there must surely be some form of scientific evidence that men who don't get laid are total meanies. my advice isn't romantic or lovely... lol. but invest in a bullet and some good lube.. and add it to the list somewhere between laundry and dinner. oh, and take advantage of quickie opportunities. BIG SIGH.. O_o ..such is life. :-)
    eatapeach

Answer by eatapeach at 2:31 AM on May. 1, 2011

• What you're describing has some classic hallmark signs of a vitamin and mineral deficiency, which is very common after pregnancy and childbirth. Increasing your food sources of zinc, magnesium, calcium, iron, vitamin C, all B vitamins including choline and inositol, arginine and Omega3 and Omega6 fatty acids could really help over the course of 4-8 weeks, along with stress management techniques like meditation, prayer or exercise.

PM me if you want more specific information.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:35 AM on May. 1, 2011