Do I have the sweetest son or what?

I was up yesterday at 3 am waiting to see prince william and kate get married and my 4 yr old son woke up and asked me what I was watching. I told him I was waiting to see the couple get married and for kate to become a princess. I asked him if he thought she was pretty and he said yes and then right after he said "u r to mommy". He asked me if I was a princess and I told him I was daddys princess :). All the time he tells me that hes going to marry me and another girl lol. He sure loves his momma and I love him with all my heart. Thanks for reading just wanted to share.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:07 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Aww...how cute. Yes you do.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 12:10 AM on May. 1, 2011

• AWW thats so cute c:
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:12 AM on May. 1, 2011

• So sweet! I feel the same with my boy who is 2 today...heart melter he is.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:12 AM on May. 1, 2011

• that is so cute.....moments like those little treasures.

Thumbs up to Little prince Landen for making the day a golden one for Mommy....
    A522R

Answer by A522R at 12:13 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Awww. I'm getting tears in my eyes! Ds is 3 1/2 and he does some things sometimes that make my heart melt too. Hopefully they stay as sweet through their teenage years :)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:22 AM on May. 1, 2011

• That is so sweet!!! It is wonderful to read a post by a Mommy who is happy and has a sweet child! It is rare to read a positive post here, sadly.
    Thank you for this!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:22 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Thats so funny A522R thats what I have always called my son (prince Landen). Thanks for your comment!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Comment by LANDENSMOMMYlmk (original poster) at 12:25 AM on May. 1, 2011

• awwwww thats so sweet my 4 old tells me all the time to that he wants to marry me also. he talks all thr time about our wedding.
    tylersmommy2299

Answer by tylersmommy2299 at 10:04 AM on May. 1, 2011