Is it just me or does anyone elses husband not wanna have sex with them? adult content

It's weird we used to have a very active sex life and now is like nothing... it slowed down after we had our daughter 2 years ago... but we still did It multpile times a week... now I am lucky if I get it once a week... sometimes less... was just wondering whay It means... or I could do about it.

annhart19

Asked by annhart19 at 12:14 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• There're many factors that can contribute to a decline in activity. For one thing, you're both getting older. I've heard that men reach their sexual prime early in life, even though they remain fertile their entire lives, whereas women apparently reach their sexual peak just before perimenopause. I don't have a link to back that up; it's just something I read or saw somewhere or someone told me. I don't have total recall. :) Another thing is that when we're in the dating phase of life we tend to primp and preen ourselves for optimum presentation to our potential mates. After we've secured that mate, in subtle ways (or sometimes big ways) we let ourselves go. We exercise less or eat more or don't fix our hair the same way or shave less. Having children makes that even more likely, and on top of it the children sap energy and attention from us and the mate. Still, I envy you your "once a week" issue; DH and I go longer...
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 6:25 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Your not alone hunny! Wish i could help..but im having the saaaaame problem
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 12:15 AM on May. 1, 2011

• What is so bad about just once a week? There IS more to a marriage than just sex all the time! Wow.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:25 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Is it from being too tired? busy? that seems to be our thing, but when it happens its all worth it : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:19 AM on May. 1, 2011

• well my husband stopped having sex with me when i put on weight we were lucky if we had it once every 6 months and for the most part other then not being wanted im ok with that i dont care for it but now that i lost weight he wants me again well dang it maybe i should out it back on
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 12:33 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I am pregnant right now and I want if all the time but not my hubby... I don't know if he finds me less attractive or if he is scared he will hurt the baby... all I know is it sucks...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 12:47 AM on May. 1, 2011

• You're not alone... The same thing has happened to me. My husband could go forever and never ask me. I am the one who asks. He kept refusing for awhile and I just stopped asking all together so we hardly ever do anything.
    mackenna_tayven

Answer by mackenna_tayven at 1:35 AM on May. 1, 2011

• well it has begun to be even less than that... like once every few weeks... I ma pregnant right now as well and he always used to say that he found pregnant women extremely attractive. Idk i am prlly just super sensitive right now.. i know my hormones have been raging thru the roof...
    annhart19

Comment by annhart19 (original poster) at 11:04 AM on May. 1, 2011