Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with my earache !

I think its a fungus on my outer ear and a bit in the opening to the ear canal...:(

Answer Question

Asked by Marcie_smiles at 12:16 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Health

Level 3 (14 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You need to see DOCTOR.

    Answer by minnesotanice at 12:19 AM on May. 1, 2011

  • I agree you need to see a doctor!

    Answer by stitchintime at 12:44 AM on May. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health

Next question overall (Relationships)
Who is right ?