Do you have a best friend? Did you meet her later in life or has she been in it forever?

got2boyztoo

Asked by got2boyztoo at 12:39 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes ! We meet in the third grade, but then she moved away. She moved back in the nineth qrade && we became close our sophmore year, mainly because we both were pregnant and going through the samething.
    Lady.S

Answer by Lady.S at 12:42 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I met my best friend 3 years ago! We don't hang out often, but we are super close. Its like we have been friends forever.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:44 AM on May. 1, 2011

• yes i do i met her 7 years ago
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:45 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I met my bestfriend in sixth grade. we went to different schools but we were on swim team together at a gym near by. at the end of seventh a mutal friend introduced us (a big group of friends) and we became close, by ninth grade we were inseperable. we spent sometime apart after highschool, for about a year, and reconnected. its been two years since then. I reconnected with her right before I got pregnant and shes still around c:
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:00 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I met my best friend freshman year in high school, so 9 years ago now.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 2:00 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I've "known" my best friend since I was 22 and she was 20 (so 7 years now), but we've only been BFFs for the last 3 years, and it actually took two tragedies for it to happen... We'd gone to the same church, got married 2 weeks apart, and were pregnant (my second, her first) at the same time... My daughter was born in July, and sadly, in September, she gave birth to a stillborn baby girl. I didn't want to upset her by being around her with my daughter, so I actually kinda avoided her until that February when my brother in law was killed by a drunk driver. She came to visit our family, and she and I sat down and really talked for the first time... Over the next few months, she and I would get together at least twice a week and talk about our losses and slowly became really close. We bonded over death, something most people are unable to ever discuss, so I know I can talk to her about ANYTHING.
    jess_merrick874

Answer by jess_merrick874 at 4:26 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Yes, we were 14 when we became friends.  That was 33 years ago.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:54 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Nope- once I had kids, the one I had stopped coming around and calling

I havn't had a best friend in like 16 yrs
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:42 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I met one of my closest friends at age 11, she is still close. I met another who was like a sister in 2000, she died in 2005. I miss her. I think if she were still alive we'd still be close!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:12 PM on May. 3, 2011