several miscarriages and pregnant again.

I had 3 m/c then had my son in 2004. since then i have had 5 m/c and now i am 5 weeks pregnant. I have tried to talk to my dr. but i have to see a dif. dr. until january and this dr. is so rude and has no bedside manner. there was never a reason for my miscarriages and they can't explain why i had so many. I'm so nervouse, and afraid to do anything. maybe i just need some support?

mamasonjja

Asked by mamasonjja at 2:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hun i hope your going to be ok..the lady who raised me had quite a few...i mean quite...and finally had a baby...i wish you ~*BABYDUST*~
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:40 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I have had a few miscarriages as well. From Rh factor. Its like my hubby and my blood don't mix well or something you may want to look into testing for that. There is a shot you cant get to prevent you from having more miscarriages if that is the cause.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• thanks..i don't have rh factor blood. though...there is no known reason for my m/c.
    mamasonjja

Answer by mamasonjja at 3:30 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I too had three m/c. I didn't think I was ever going to be able to have a baby. There too were no answers on why they had happened. Fortunately, I am 32 weeks pregnant. I hope everthing works out for you.
    1sttimemom512

Answer by 1sttimemom512 at 4:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm sorry for the losses of your previous baby but please make sure you see a different doctor, even a naturopath. Sometimes early miscarraiges can be as simple as low progesterone for which you can have a needle to supplement the levels when needed. Start doing some serious internet research yourself so you'll know when you are speaking to someone who is educated enough to be your doctor. Good luck in the future, I see you with a girl
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 5:02 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I have had several as well.
    Currently I'm 13 weeks.
    However,no reasons for them.
    I was told nothing can prevent them:shots & so on.
    So,i'm just taking it easy and hoping to see a baby in my arms,finally come June.
    Wish you luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My heart goes out to you and a prayer for you both.
    I would find a different doc its so important that you are comfortable and not stressed any more then can be helped.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I have had 5 miscarriages and now I have finally carried this little guy to my third trimester. I would find another doctor that is willing to listen to you and answer all question no matter how little they are. I finally found an OB that listened and actually found out why I had miscarried so many times. She has seen me on a weekly basis since I was 13 weeks and placed me on completed bed rest. This pregnancy is totally different than the others because I actually have a doctor that listens and reassures me everything will be okay. The key is to find the right doctor. Good luck and my prayers will be with you and keep your head up.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2008