What is a siggy? I almost feel silly asking.

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 12:47 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A signature on a forum, or some funny catchphrase or something under someone's message/post.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:50 AM on May. 1, 2011

• A siggy is a signature picture with your name or group on it. A lot of the group owners have one. There is a group that makes them for the holidays as well. You just go in and ask if one of the talented laddies could make you one.

hope this answered question. It is not silly at all. i still find myself asking what some of the pc lingo is such as DD and DH so on. I think I may need to print a list..lol
    A522R

Answer by A522R at 12:52 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Thank you mamas!
    RedDahlia82

Comment by RedDahlia82 (original poster) at 1:07 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I think I saw a list here on CM! I was browsing aound! I might be mistaken tho'!
    meatums

Answer by meatums at 1:24 AM on May. 1, 2011

• There are a ton of groups on here that make them and also a few that teach you how to make them. It is something that has your name on it and that you request it from one of the designers. you can decorate your page with them use them at the emd of posts when you reply.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:55 PM on May. 6, 2011