Do you

have any traveling plans this summer? And if yes where are you going and how long

obenblue

Asked by obenblue at 12:49 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Travel

• no plans for me! maybe something unexpected will come up!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:53 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I just went on vacation to Cape Coral, Fla. I was gone 7 days. My out of state vacation for this year is over :( I want to go back.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:54 AM on May. 1, 2011

• My husband and I are going to the Bahamas at the end of June for a week and can't wait.

obenblue

Comment by obenblue (original poster) at 12:56 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Not yet. Thinking about taking a road trip to the Mall of America (we live in eastern OH). But that would probably be it. Maybe a few weekend trips to the lake too. We're doing Disney World next year, so need to save up!!
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:57 AM on May. 1, 2011

• The only vacation we have planned at this point is a trip to Myrtle Beach in June. We will be gone for 10 days. For the rest of the summer I am not sure but I think a few weekend trips.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:14 AM on May. 1, 2011

• We are going on a huge road trip. We'll spend 4 days in Yellowstone, then Grand Teton, Craters of the Moon, a travel/play day to get to Yosemite, then a day at Mt. Whitney, a week in LA/Venice, (DH will then fly home.) The kids and I will go to San Diego, then Joshua Tree, Tucson, Tombstone, El Paso, Carlsbad Caverns, maybe Taos, Valles Caldera, Great Sand Dunes, a friend's ranch then home.

There are 3 super volcanoes in the US. We have a definite stop at 2 of them. DS1 is begging me to go to the 3rd on the way home. Why not. 5 weeks on the road is crazy but should be fun and educational, too.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:17 PM on May. 1, 2011

• We are going back to Disney this year we were there last summer as well we will be staying with my in laws for four weeks and while there we are also going to sea world Busch gardens and aquatica oh did i mention we are driving from NYC to fl and back should be fun...
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 2:52 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Myrtle Beach for two nights then the Imagination Movers concert in Spartanburg.
    wildsun

Answer by wildsun at 2:44 PM on May. 5, 2011