In your opinion what is the best........

Birth control method?

My husband and I believe that we are done after Autumn is born seeing as how we will have 2 kids, I offered to tie my tubes, but retracted that statement seeing as how I am only 26 and just not ready for that yet. I can't take the pill due to history of blood clots and my husband read that some contraceptives can make you lose your sex drive. I was told that the shot can make you very moody for the 3 months that it lasts. What do you feel is the best and why? Do you have experience with it?

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 2:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

• in your sisturation condoms...with pull out... unnless he gets a revorce vasacamy.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i plan on getting on the IUD after i have the baby
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• nope hubby won't get snipped and he won't use condoms we always used the pullout method before having kids but I would rather not do that anymore, I want to make sure we are doing better before having anymore if we decide to
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• then i would just talk to your doc..sounds like everything could be a no!!! only a doc can tell whats best for you. i do wish you luck tho.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• thanks, I just want to go on it asap after our daughter is born
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:55 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• your doc after delivery or b4 should go over this with you..if not at your 6wk pp apt.ask
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• If you are really thin the patch works well, otherwise, I used the nuvaring. I LOVED it!! No weight gain or mood swings, no periods, no "forgetting" and no babies! I was fertile myrtle - 3 kids + 5 miscarriages = 8 pregnancies!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Cervical cap-- I LOVE it.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2008