Does anyone know what this could mean? adult content

So Im new to this pregnancy thing and was wondering if having a weird smell coming from down there is ok? I have seen my doc about it and I was tested for anything and nothing came up, he said it was to early to see if I was pregnant or not so I am just trying to find out if anyone else has had this happen to them, I have been pregnant before and I smelt the same thing that I do now when I pee like I did before but it only happens when I pee (sadly I lost that child before I gave birth) I clean my self down there everyday but yet everytime I got to the bathroom I smell it and I know its not my bathroom because I have cleaned it many times, the first time I got pregnant I went from a flat belly to a small bump within the first few weeks, and i have the same thing going on now as I did then, I have been getting really hot for no reason (its hard for me to even sleep at night because its so hot), every morning when I wake up I try so hard not to get sick, I have been getting dizzy, head aches, small cramps, and Im always sleepy, I really hope Im pregnant because we have been trying so hard for sometime, and I dont know if I should worry about the smell down there? thanks for the help :), also forgot to say but i started my period the 17th of this month and it ened the next saterday, me and my husband have been having sex every day this week but friday and today.

katiek721

Asked by katiek721 at 1:01 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you cant get the smell to go away after a douche you might have a STD. Chlamydia causes a weird strong smeel plus extra discharge. Get checked out. Its just 2 simple pills to cure it
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 3:26 AM on May. 1, 2011

• i would have your doctor check again. is there any discharge involved? painful urination? maybe this info will help:

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnancy-am-i-pregnant

"you may notice a white, milky discharge from your vagina. This is related to the fact that, almost immediately after conception, the vaginal walls begin to thicken. It is the increased growth of cells lining the vagina that causes the discharge. This discharge can continue throughout your pregnancy, but typically it's harmless and doesn't require treatment. However, if you notice a foul odor to the discharge or a burning and itching sensation, you should contact your doctor. These could be signs of a yeast or bacterial infection."
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 3:40 AM on May. 1, 2011