Do you like where you live?

I am in southern california and I hate it here! I am looking forward to moving in February, this whole place is just completely different from where I grew up (Lake Tahoe is home to me) and I can't seem to adjust.

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 3:01 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i live in GA close to Fortbenning so on the border of GA and AL midwest...
    We dont get much here...usully nice weather..mild almost all yr...can get really hot tho. we dont see bad weather..havent seen a tornado. we had 1 lil earth quake yrs ago..cant remember the last time i saw snow...down side...heat and can get hurricans....

i love it here..hate the cold hate bad weather...so i am good..which i lived a lil more up north say closer to atl.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I live in Miami but I grew up in New York
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I love where I live. I live In Oak Harbor on an Island called Whidbey Island. It's attached to the mainland by two bridges. My house has a view of the ocean and the weather is soooo nice here. Washington is nice in the summer cuz it doesn't get that hot, mid 70's to lower 80's.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I grew up in MT & ID I live in reno, NV now and i love it here.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:56 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• baby g your about an hour and 15 minutes from my home town
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:39 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i live in rural west viginia i love it here i've been all over the world but this is the best place for me there is everything i need here my family lives here and all my husbands familys here i've live here all my life an i have 3 girls and plan on rasing them here too the it costs more to live here than alot of places but we love it! Come for a visit someday you'll love to.
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 5:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Hey Kim168, my name is Kim, too, and I moved from Charleston last December to farm country TN. I spent most of my life in WV, and it was a great place to live. We just had some things happen last year that made us re-do our lives, and relocating was the best choice. I love it here as much as I did back in WV, but there's some things about the Mountain State you can't get anywhere else!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• mamapotter- yor so right just can't get enough of that mt. state!!!
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 6:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Well DUH, you don't like living in So Cal you have experienced the best place on earth to live in Lake Tahoe (a dream of mine!!!) There is nothing to compare to it!!!!! Go back, get a job and a nice little house and get back to Tahoe. When you get there call me and I'll come room with you. I LOVE LAKE TAHOE!!! (OK I spent the summers of my youth there~so magical)
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I live in MN - moved here from WI where I grew up. I love MN! I love the cold, I love the snow! Right now the outside temp is 9 degrees! The windchill is -2. We just got 6 inches of snow, it's snowing right now and I can't wait for our dumping of 10+ inches! I blame being a January baby for my love of snow. The weather is a bit more extreme than WI here in MN. MN usually gets it b/4 WI and often times by the time it hits WI it has dissipated. The #1 reason I prefer MN to WI: the people here are nicer. In WI a lot of people are bitches!! (Not everyone but a lot!)
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2008