Recurring dreams

I know that you can't control your dreams. But here recently I have been having dreams about this guy I know. It seems like every other night I have one. I am wondering why in the world I constantly have dreams about him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Some people get all weird about dreams. Dreams are just your brain thinking about crap that might or might not have anything to do with anything. Last night I drempt that my fiance went back to his ex wife and I know that's not gonna happen.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:43 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Lol. Yeh I never wondered about my dreams before until now. I thought it was just weird that I have been dreaming about the same person almost every dream I have.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:51 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I mean, it totally could mean something too. If I think about something hard enough I can dream about it.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:57 AM on May. 1, 2011

• hmmm maybe something made you think about him?! during the day and thats why your dreaming about him now? anything can trugger our memory and we just end up thinking about it as we dream..
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:48 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Wow ure doing the same jus like me. I was always told tht things happens in 3's or also if u run into tht person at least 3 times it was ment to be. I was thinking at first tht I was in the right place wit this guy but then I decided to take a chance wit someone else. Now it's killin him cuz he has more feelings towards me but I really dont have any for him. If u like as a Dream Group to break down your dreams cuz tht may be sumthing tht u need to know.
    Williams4

Answer by Williams4 at 8:40 PM on May. 2, 2011