How many moms have been with their SO for more than 10 yrs, but are not married.

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 1:43 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry, not I.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:47 AM on May. 1, 2011

• How could u be withsomeone that long and not be married? I could never be a "common law" s/o/ lol
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:49 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I have been with him for 16 years and it works good for us!
    RedDahlia82

Comment by RedDahlia82 (original poster) at 1:52 AM on May. 1, 2011

• No, I wouldnt be abe to do that..I probably would have left a long time ago but I know that it works for a lot of people...to each her own lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:04 AM on May. 1, 2011

• ME ME ME it will be 10 years come july! we have two kids and one on the way and i dont need a paper to show my love for him..we are common law and that is fine with both of us but one day when are lifes not so crazy we do plan to marry....and why get married now so many people are doing it and its ending in divorce.....marriage is a life time commitmint till death! and soo many people dont see it like that....
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:15 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I am glad to hear I am not the only one. PPL think I am nuts when I say I am not married or they think there is something wrong in our relationship. I have been with him longer then my parents were together.
    RedDahlia82

Comment by RedDahlia82 (original poster) at 2:21 AM on May. 1, 2011

• what i hate is when you fill out papers oh say for anyting really and its asks your race and realigon and relationship status it just says married widdowd single.....what about with sig other/not married? id like to see that
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:25 AM on May. 1, 2011

• So true!
    RedDahlia82

Comment by RedDahlia82 (original poster) at 2:26 AM on May. 1, 2011

• so im always left to put single....and im not!......oh and his co workers and friends all think we are married cuz he calls me his wife...heck even my family calls him my hubby why cuz he is! i mean we live in the same house we have one joint bank account have kids together deal with life together i think marriage is just a big money making thing just like valentines day...i show my love for him every day not one day out the year!
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 2:30 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I feel the same way just because there is no ppr work doesnt mean we can't love each other as much as a married couple. He is my soul mate and def dont have to get married to provr that to anyone else
    RedDahlia82

Comment by RedDahlia82 (original poster) at 2:34 AM on May. 1, 2011