How do I start a house-cleaning service?

I want to start a house-cleaning service but I live in Colorado and am wondering if I have to become licensed or anything to start my own business or just market myself as a baby-sitter would do...post flyers or do I need to get approved by BBB or anything ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• Not really sure my husband and I were thinking if doing the same thing what makes u want o for us it's just an ave for extra money that we desperately need
    m.wallace

Answer by m.wallace at 3:13 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Why house cleaning? Just wondering...I have my own business and would love to share the info with you. We make 50% on everything!! Send me a message if you are interested
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:25 AM on May. 1, 2011

• You can market yourself like a sitter does. You might look at care.com and see what people charge. You can be posted there, also, and look at the job listings. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:39 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Housecleaning cause it's easy flexible schedule everyone needs it so y not
    m.wallace

Answer by m.wallace at 12:31 PM on May. 1, 2011