Is anyone jealous?

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 1:59 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah I get jealous over stupid crap. Like when I think my man is checking out some chick but he's really like staring at the ground!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:02 AM on May. 1, 2011

• No, been married 28 years, secure in all other aspects of my life. I'm good :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:03 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I never used to be prior to this relationship, but my soon to be exhusband has done and said things that have made me insecure and I will admit I have jealous moments. I'm hoping that the next guy I find will bring back the good things that you're supposed to feel in a relationship.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:22 AM on May. 1, 2011

• as a teen i was and as i got older i'm not. i had a bf tell me that a chich we both knew layed on his floor naked asking him to screw her and he had said no. he was mad that i didn't get upset or jealous. well why should i be either one of those things. he told her no. when she told me i told her i knew and i still at that point didn't care. what was i suppose to be jealous of? he couldn't give me an answer.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:28 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I am. I think a little jealousy is a healthy thing, like if they're jealous it's because you're something they're worried they'll lose. A "meh" attitude might have you thinking maybe they don't care if you're led astray. But, there's bad jealousy too, like every Lifetime movie ever made...
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 5:56 AM on May. 1, 2011

• sometimes but not very often..if im feeling alittle unsexy or something i tend to get a little crazy..lol but most of the time im not the jealous type..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:45 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I prefer the term territorial! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:39 PM on May. 3, 2011