Have you ever done something to "see" if you could "piss off" a complete "out-of-the-blue" stranger?

So my dd and I were going to Wal-Mart to do some   'just want something'   shopping.

While I was getting dressed I realized that the  ONLY   clean pair of pants that I had were white Lee's.

I was already feeling a little cocky that day.  I had that   'new hair cut that finally looks right'    really Good Hair Day going on.   There is a long sleeve blk/wh  sweater that would look nice. It's kind of play full for my age.  

Crap. It's after Labor Day.

Then the demon came and crouched upon my shoulder.                                 devil                       I'm going to Wal-Mart and there is always THAT woman  ' that's there to shop but LOOK down upon you',    there.   

Is there a lesson in this for my dd of 20 yrs.?

devil minishhhh...let me pet your new hair..shhh.  let's go to the mirror.   shhhh.....

So off we go to Wal-Mart.   Me in my blk/wh long sleeved sweater that I think is very play full,  my white Lee's and a pair of sensible low heeled dress shoes.  ( I wanted to make that distinct noise that lets you know a Lady has entered your realm.) 

I asked my dd to watch for the Snob.  It did not take long for my dd to spot 4 or 5 right off the top. 

angel mini?..................................devil mini?

Your Turn.

TatteredTattin

Asked by TatteredTattin at 2:35 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sidesplittinglaughter

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:51 AM on May. 1, 2011

• No--I haven't deliberately wanted to piss anyone off and I don't see how wearing white jeans and a black sweater will do that.....WTH?
    I don't "look for snobs" either.
    ARe you nuts ?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:48 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Yes
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 2:46 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Tha t's it. 'yes". come on. now that was funny I'll tell you What.!
    TatteredTattin

Comment by TatteredTattin (original poster) at 2:50 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Well I never wanted to piss someone off for no reason, but speaking of Wal Mart today. I went there and there were these two big bitches coming down the aisle while I was pushing my baby girl in a cart. And one of the bitches told me I'd better get out of the way. I wanted to rip her nappy ass hair right out of her f-ing skull!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:51 AM on May. 1, 2011

• And you did not run her down. Good anger restraint going on.
    TatteredTattin

Comment by TatteredTattin (original poster) at 2:55 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Sometimes if someone is walking slowly in front of me or blocking my way I say something snide such as, "Wow I HATE it when dumb bitches stand around forever," as loud as I can. They usually get the hint.
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 3:54 AM on May. 1, 2011

• HMMMM>>>
    looking for a fake leather jacket or stuffed shoulder t.shirts?
    TatteredTattin

Comment by TatteredTattin (original poster) at 10:22 AM on May. 1, 2011

• blank stare

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:45 AM on May. 1, 2011

• A few weeks ago while I was driving to work--the speed limit was 45 and I was doing near 55--this truck was riding my bumper to get me to go faster. I had to brake check him 3 times to get him to back off. He changed lanes and then I sped up to block him in. I don't do this stuff all the time, but don't piss me off when all I an doing is following the rules of the road. BTW he took a picture of my license plate and the side of my car. This is my way of handling road rage and pissing off total strangers.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:47 AM on May. 1, 2011