What's the difference between the regular paper and the Sunday paper?

No one I know has ever gotten a Sunday paper lol. All my family subscribed to the weekly local paper, and that was it, so as far as I know, I've never even seen one before (not even sure if there are any Sunday papers around here, to be honest).

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:30 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I only get the Sunday paper which has all the sale ads for the week. I can't imagine a weekly paper that doesn't publish a Sunday edition. The papers are really hurting right now with cuts in advrtising due to the bad economy, people getting heir news online and unemployment. I'm afraid that soon the newspapers will be a thing of the past. I used to have my coffee and newspaper first thing every morning now I'm on CM and Yahoo every morning with my coffee.
    koolkidsmom

Answer by koolkidsmom at 6:58 AM on May. 1, 2011

• around here everyone races for the Sunday paper like its a new toy being released at wal-mart. The Sunday paper includes loads of coupons, sales and deals. Also, the Classified section bursts with job openings, pets, cars and items for sale, etc. on Sunday.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:12 AM on May. 1, 2011

• ARe you kidding me? You really don't know ? You have never SEEN a Sunday paper?
    OMG.......
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:50 AM on May. 1, 2011

• colored comics!
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 5:32 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Coupons/ sales adverts for Kmart, Target, Kohls....etc Bigger Adverts for classifieds section too

I used to only get the Sunday paper. Read the rest online during the week. I used to enjoy my Sunday paper, much bigger than daily news.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:56 AM on May. 1, 2011

• What they said and the Sunday paper is usually way bigger- more sections and stories as well as the store fliers and coupons and all the "fun" stuff :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:26 AM on May. 1, 2011

• the Sunday paper has all the week's ads and coupons in it; more sections also
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:40 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Lots more news, ads, sales, sections, tv section, magazine, etc. It's like the daily paper on steroids.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:29 PM on May. 1, 2011

• coupons
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 2:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• No, I'm really not kidding. There isn't a Sunday paper around here. I think the nearest one might come out in the nearest city, which is in another state. If I have seen one, it was when I was too young to know the difference between the weekly paper and the Sunday paper.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 4:31 PM on May. 1, 2011