Cramps after Period, with Paragard adult content

I had my period last week. Ever since my period was over, Ive been having dull, achy cramps that feel like period cramps. They dont affect my daily life, but they are annoying. Im not pregnant. Ive had my Paragard for about 4 months now with no side effects or complications.
Could Paragard be the cause?
I cannot get an ultrasound to check the location of the Paragard (however they last did this mid-February) right now because of my location and the time it takes to get a referral. Im leaving for basic training in about a week.
Should I just ignore the cramps and wait for them to go away or get worse before I get it checked out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Health

• I would go in and get checked. It could be something to be concerned about and if you don't get checked and it is something bad, you'll regret not having taken this opportunity.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 9:44 PM on May. 1, 2011