Where does the baby sleep?

My DD2 (6mos) sleeps in a Pack'N'Play. The first few months I coslept.

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 5:47 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• swing. It's good for them if done right. look it up.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 5:57 AM on May. 1, 2011

• All 5 of my babies always slept in their cribs in their rooms.

Answer by missanc at 11:49 AM on May. 1, 2011

• when my daughter was born (baby #2 and her brother was 19mos old and in crib) we played musical freaking baby all night long. the worst was 8pm to 8am.... she was up every 90 minutes to feed and I was so tired I thought I'd lose my mind. I eventually learned that putting her someplace new each time made her sleep not longer but at least more soundly and less fussy.... so rotated from moses basket to swing to car seat to bassinet to co sleeping with me to boppy on floor to bouncy chair. I'd have let her lay in the bath-tub if it meant she was going to let me sleep.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:54 AM on May. 1, 2011

• My baby girl is two and a half and still sleeps tucked right up next to mommy! ♥
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:49 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I cosleep. He has his own crib and its in my room but my df works over the road and is barely home so I like to cuddle with my baby, he's 7 months.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:24 AM on May. 1, 2011

• My first slept in a pack-n-play next to my bed until he was 10 months old, at which point he moved to a crib, then stayed there until he moved to a twin mattress on the floor at 2.5 years.

My second slept in a pack-n-play next to my bed until she was 6 months old, at which point she started waking up to nurse again, and it was more efficient to co-sleep (though she still started out the night in her pack-n-play). She just turned 2 years, and we still co-sleep (she starts out the night on a mattress on the floor in her own room, but she still wakes at night).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:36 AM on May. 1, 2011

• all my babies (4) have co slept with me and dh, with the exception of my 2nd, she was not a snuggler. On the night's that I was over tired I would put them in the bed bassinett that sits between me and dh on the bed. It was safer for them that way. I also stopped co sleeping with my babies when they started to crawl. My second and 4th slept in basinetts also till they were 6ish months.
    They were all put into a crib from there (except for baby #4, he's only one month) and then at about 16 months they all moved to their twin beds.
    Right now my baby is sleeping on my chest while I slouch at the computer typing, lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:50 AM on May. 1, 2011

• when she was a newborn the slept in her little baby swing in the living room, you know the kind that are shaped like a bowl that they lie in. when she was too big for that she moved to the bassinet and after that her crib
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:04 AM on May. 1, 2011

• She sleeps in a bassinet next to our bed - unless she gets really unruly, then we bring her in bed. At this point, we do what we can to get sleep since we both work full-time. She screams and cries and starts choking when we try to lay her in her crib. We give her all the love she askd for right now. Or you could say, she's spoiled!
    Lola.Bee

Answer by Lola.Bee at 12:57 PM on May. 1, 2011

• She has a swing she likes to sleep in sometimes. Everyone once in a while she'll sleep in her vibraty chair thing too. Mommy's arms are still also a favorite bed-place. :)
    AmourSpork

Comment by AmourSpork (original poster) at 6:08 AM on May. 1, 2011