31 and 1/2 million

i'm sick of people bashing welfare on here 31 and 1/2 million familys on wefare that means a good % of you are on welfare so what is wrong w/ the system and why bash it and trash it?is it working for u or someone you know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It would work a lot better if they could sort through the people that actually need it and the people that abuse it. Some people REALLY need the help, but can't get enough to get by for the month, and other people get WAY TOO MUCH and don't really need an extra dime bc they are working under the table or something else. There IS a flaw there, but how can you really sort through the liars and the people who really need it?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I thought the welfare questions were done with.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• no there not because i just found out that 31 and 1/2 million ppl where on it...............and i di not know the # was so high!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• it has helped alot of ppl i know but it's not something you talk over w/ coffee so why trash it it's a system that is not working...for the ppl who recieve it or for the ppl who put into it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Werks grate 4 me jus wish i culd buy mor steak wit it
    Anonymous

• I feel it is not working for most of us! I feel there are ALOT (not everyone) that abuse it!
    Anonymous