Answers

hi i had a tubeligation 6 years ago and i was just wondering if i am pregent ? i had missed a whole month period in april and now its a new month. i been have throwups nausa sharp pains and flutter in my stomach.. allso my breast feels numbed and my stomach feels numbed .

could i be pregent ? allso how long should it before i take a pregency test

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you think you are go see your GYN NOW! They can tell with a blood test within 2 weeks. If you are prego after a tubal it is prob a tubal pregnancy and needs to be terminated before the fetus kills you.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 8:10 AM on May. 1, 2011

• If you'v missed a period ten you can test. Be sure to test first thing in the morning. Go see your OBGYN. After 6 years it's doubtful your preggo, but I suppose anything is possible
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:33 AM on May. 1, 2011

• It Is Possible... Read For The Info Your Looking For !!!!!! http://www.tubal-reversal.net/blog/2010/tubal-ligation-reversal/can-you-get-pregnant-after-tubal-ligation.html
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 9:22 AM on May. 1, 2011

• yes thers a tuble baby take a frist respenst test now
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:42 PM on May. 1, 2011