Diarrhea, sorry I know it's gross

I have had a horribly upset stomach for at least a week now, I thought either my body was cleaning myself out for labor or i had a virus. Now I think I just plain have a bad stomach until she gets here. What can I do to keep my stomach from grawling and sending me to the bathroom after everything i eat? i have been trying to eat pretty bland

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 8:23 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• eat crackers & drink liquits yea you sound like u have virse & go to doctor congerlations on baby on way
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:41 PM on May. 1, 2011

• flat ginger ale, if you don't have any flat stuff then stir it vigorously till the bubbles are all gone. Plain rice, I would put some soy sauce on mine and it didn't seem to bother things further. Basically just do a BRATs diet Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast I had the same things it seems for the last few months of my pregnancy and it went away as soon as she was born, good luck!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:36 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I had diarrhea off and on my entire pregnancy. I was told to avoid grease and rich foods for the most part and to make sure I had a good dose of Pro-biotics every day. You can eat yogurt or you can actually buy tablets/powder mixes. Just make sure to stay good and hydrated with lots of clear fluids! Good luck. This too shall pass (lmao! no pun intended)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:21 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I had the same problem with diarrhea with 3 out of my 4 pregnancies and nothing i did worked. I had it so bad with my last pregnancy a year ago that i had to be hospitalized due to having very low potassium levels. I had to get potassium through IV's. I would talk to your OB and see if there is anything they can give you to help with it if it gets worse. Good Luck and i hope you feel better soon.
    Anonymous

• Rice and bananas should help clog you up...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:25 PM on May. 1, 2011