Did your mouth drop open at some of the jabs?

Check this out!LOL!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E&feature=player_embedded#at=403

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 8:33 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Didnt make my mouth drop, but I did chuckle a few times. Nice to see Obama trying to make light of things. Why should he be negative and a doom sayer like the rest of the politicians?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:37 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I thought it was dumb.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Honestly I was shocked please chuckled and cringed a couple of times!LOL! good for him! I think wanda Sykes wrote the jokes - they stung too much!!!
    emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 8:41 AM on May. 1, 2011

• EXCELLENT!!!!! Good for the President!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:35 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Didn't watch the video. If you're talking about the coresponden't dinner last night, I watched about 3 minutes of it on Fox, yes Fox was carrying it live. All I heard was jabs and insults of conservatives and repubs and 3 minutes was way too much. I can imagine the outcry if it was all jabs, insults and bashing of liberals and dems, but hey consveratives seem to be fair game. SMH

I changed to Everyone Loves Raymond reruns for my laughs.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 11:41 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Did not watch...This conservative will be lhao as the Obamas exit the wh for good.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:57 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I didn't watch either. LOL DSamuels...I love that show!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:13 PM on May. 1, 2011

• An inexperienced Partisan Politician does NOT a leader of this nation make....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:21 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i think before anyone makes a comment they should at least watch it. I was subjected to many of the unbearable conservative videos posted on here. I didn't want to watch it, but I did - so that i would have my own opinion. Just, me........ Popular or not.

emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on May. 1, 2011

• the WHCD shtick is always full of complisults directed at the opposing party. I doubt any of his jokes would have shocked me any more than some of the things he says on a regular basis. Besides, the last few years in political history have removed my ability to be surprised by just about anything.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:45 PM on May. 1, 2011