What would you want for a Mother's Day gift from the hubby/kids?

Kat52971

Asked by Kat52971 at 8:42 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Holidays

• I dont expect anything for Mothers day. Ill get cards from the kid's and Im sure hubby will take me out to dinner, but I dont really expect a gift.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:43 AM on May. 1, 2011

• If the kids clean the house that would be the best gift. Im sure the hubby will be doing something.
    Kat52971

Comment by Kat52971 (original poster) at 8:45 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Just to be loved. We are having DD's 4th birthday party that day and hosting our families for dinner so it's going to be a busy day here.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:05 AM on May. 1, 2011

• A clean house, a day of no fighting, someone else cooking and no dishes that I have to personally wash.. Someday I'll find that magic wand and get my wish lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:08 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I dont really want anything. Honestly I dont need a reward for being a mom, my kids are my reward every day. I am sure my dd will make a card or something in Kinder. My 11 yr old I already caught buying me fake flowers but pretended I didnt see. My older kids will likely get me some cards and throw in for a gift card to some where I like to shop. My mil will make me a cake. And my husband will probably still take the smaller kids out to get me something.

Answer by gemgem at 9:11 AM on May. 1, 2011

• The best possible thing I could ask for is my 7 week old son to be out of the hospital and for all of us to be home together and enjoy the day. It's been rough on us all with 3 other children at home and going back and forth. My hubby and I havent been in the same room together for longer than 15 minutes in the past week! Hoping my poor baby gets better soon
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:22 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I want what I am getting, a get together at my daughters house with all the trimmings and all my kids gathered together.

Answer by older at 9:36 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I want my SO to help our DD make me something for me for Mother's day. He usually upgrades my computer and makes me brownies, but what I really want is for the two of them to make me something.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:39 AM on May. 1, 2011

• maybe a nice dinner with the family and then quiet time with the hubby..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:07 PM on May. 1, 2011

• anything from my son will be special no matter what it is.....
    my pride n joy
    SHAKII

Answer by SHAKII at 10:11 PM on May. 1, 2011