What are your plans for this beautiful Sunday?

Kat52971

Asked by Kat52971 at 8:46 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We filled up the pool yesterday, so today we go to walmart to get the shock, chlorine and all of that so I can get the water right. Hopefully by next weekend the kids will be enjoying the swimming pool :-)
    I also need to pick up some groceries, and make sure all the laundry is finished. The kids go back to school in the morning.

Answer by gemgem at 9:07 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I'm on a mission to feminize this house a little more. Today is picture hanging day.
    Oh, and I have to clean since we will be out of town most of next weekend and DD's birthday party will be on sunday.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:07 AM on May. 1, 2011

• going to work 10-3 and hubby works 12-5 so it'll be late afternoon when we see each other. we're probably gonna watch Saw-The Final Chapter
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:11 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Keeping an eye on the sky and going laundry.. it's raining and all nasty looking here
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:11 AM on May. 1, 2011

• It's really windy here today, so i might just go to Walmart and get some things, but next weekend i am going to gemgem's house.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:15 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Since Ive done all of my homework for this week, I think I will do some cleaning and hang some curtains in my son's room. Otherwise it will be a day to relax.
    Kat52971

Comment by Kat52971 (original poster) at 9:16 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I am too tired to think about it! Spent the morning in the ER with one of my children yesterday, the afternoon at the ball field with the other, was up this morning getting the another to DC for a race. All this after taking my husband and one child to specialist (each for different reason - both fine) this week and myself for blood work. Ugh...just remembered I forgot to drink my coffee and now it's cold - going back to bed.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 9:17 AM on May. 1, 2011

• not much -as usual.
    My daughter and I might start another round of belly dance classes tonight-but we havn't decided for sure yet (since we will be moving before the class finishes)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:17 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Do some laundry, do my homework, and take the kids to the park.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 9:23 AM on May. 1, 2011

• jenn come on down lol, we will have the pool open from next weekend through Sept :-)

Answer by gemgem at 9:35 AM on May. 1, 2011