The strangest thing.......

What is the strangest thing that ur kid carries around and has to have if anything? My son carries this stuffed animal around it is the ugliest thing and he has to have it. Is there anything that your kids carry around that your kind of embarrassed about? if u have something rude to say don't answer please

martinsmom2008

Asked by martinsmom2008 at 10:10 AM on May. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• I can't think of anything strange but my middle dd has to have her blanket with her everywhere she/we go and she named it woa woa. lol
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:24 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Nothing strange, but my son loves taking his blue Teddy bear with him most of the time.
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:27 AM on May. 1, 2011

• My Kids Never wanted to carry anything around they were to busy getting into stuff
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 10:27 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Ds used to carry this little pink car everywhere. Now he has a stuffed leopard named sneaky that he carries around everywhere.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 10:32 AM on May. 1, 2011

• It used to be her Lovey and as she has gotten closer to 3 we have started to limit it to the BED only. She has to have her bed and things she sleeps with organized in a very specific way (OCD like) when she takes her nap or sleep.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:32 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Mine doesn't carry stuff around with her, but the stuff she wants to wear is awful sometimes. Anything grandma gets her is treasure, and as much as I love my MIL AND garage saling with her, she is not picky about what she buys...if it is a dime...it is in her bag. My daughter has acquired a lot of 10th run on a child items this way that she wants to wear because grandma picked it out. Sigh.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:54 AM on May. 1, 2011

• My oldest (4) has a little Darth Vader lego keychain that he has with him always. My youngest (21 months) has a stuffed Mickey Mouse that he has to have to sleep.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:31 AM on May. 1, 2011

• My son, now 7, used to carry his webkins black lab everywere, still does sometimes, but now its all about the DS,
    Eko

Answer by Eko at 5:56 PM on May. 1, 2011