Attn: anyone over level 33 Homecoming Queen?

SO I am not even half way through the level on points but I am only a few points away from getting the award... Is it too easy? Is it supposed to be? I went anon because I didn't want anyone to think I was asking for the credit nad I didn't want to sound bragish. I just really wondered if it was supposed to be this easy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 1, 2011 in About CafeMom

• me! but I really could care less for the awards, too many to count...

Answer by older at 10:31 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I thought the point system was basically in place to encourage activity, with bonuses given here & there. I've made 11 levels in 3 days, so I don't find any of this "hard".

I know I'm not a homecoming queen but your hard or easy question caught my eye.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 10:32 AM on May. 1, 2011

• I don't usually care about the awards, though it is fun to see you got one, I'm not obsessive about it. lol. I just thought this was WAY easy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:33 AM on May. 1, 2011

• It is, have fun!

Answer by older at 10:34 AM on May. 1, 2011

• Homecoming Queen?
    I haven't been paying attention,obviously.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 1:45 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Soon it will start taking you longer and longer to get awards and levels. Some players do the Crazy for Credits section so they can get those credits faster to advance the levels quicker.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:16 PM on May. 1, 2011