Mia Bella Candles?

Not to get to nosey or personal. But on average what do you make a month? Time put in to it? Detail on how it works when you first start out? Fundraisers?

I need something on the side to keep me and my little man busy.... So far Mia Bella isn't heard of in my area, candles normally sell well, and it will keep me busy, and when I am busy I do not stress...

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 10:50 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• Have you ever listened to the business info about Mary Kay? We are the highest paid consultants in the direct sales industry.
    3 things are recession proof: Tobacco, Liquor and Cosmetics.
    I would love the opportunity to share the business plan with you. Here is a 24 hour pre-recorded message: 641-715-3900 pass code is 20643#.
    Feel free to message me...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:12 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I work my business about 15 hours a week. Just depends on how many sales and interested people I have for the week. when you first start you have to purchase a starter kit that meets your needs and what you want to do with the business. When I started a spent a few days deciding how I wanted to run my business to start off with a strong start. I love the fundraising side of the business. I think it is great to help out an organization that is in need. Because we set the cost of our fundraisers it is a great way to help organizations get the most out of them. if you have any other questions let me know.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:52 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Kari126....you do not have to purchase a starter kit
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 2:04 PM on May. 1, 2011

• In order to receive the products at the deepest discount, meaning largest profits, you will want to start the business under the autoship program which requires a starter kit. I just can't see being successful with a business that has products if you don't have any and for the small cost for the starter kit I wouldn't leave 20%+ profits on the table. IMO if I start a business I want all the profits that are available to me.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 2:30 PM on May. 1, 2011

• The autoship does not require a starter kit, they are optional. The autoship requires the recurring shipment and that's the autoship, that's the monthly fee and products you get each month. I just looked at the applications and it says "optional"

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 2:38 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Just to clear this up how_reb and I both confirmed with corporate that there is a starter kit. The online application and the printed information had conflicting information.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:05 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yes we did....I was so confused for a while! Thanks for all your help Kari =)
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:50 PM on May. 2, 2011