7 DPO...thoughts?

Okay, so some really weird things have been happening. Of course, me and my fiance are trying to conceive. Well, Thursday night, I got really dizzy and weak. Weak enough that I couldn't go to class that night. I laid down and every time I moved, I was really shaky. I woke up the next morning still a little shaky. It went away and I was fine. Last night, the shaky and weak feeling came back. This morning I feel fine, but my cat seems to be following me everywhere. She's REALLY skiddish...and runs away any time my son is around, but wouldn't go anywhere when he woke us up this morning. She just laid on my tummy and stayed there....

I still have a week before I can test, but i was just wondering if this sounds familiar to anyone. Any ideas?

GothicChk52

Asked by GothicChk52 at 11:46 AM on May. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My friend was super dizzy when she was in early pregnancy...falling down and everything. And yes I have heard that spometimes animals "know" when a woman is pregnant. But I have not seen it personally yet.
    twogrneys

Answer by twogrneys at 5:32 PM on May. 1, 2011

• my mothers cat, is a snitch and tells the family when i was pregnant EVERYTIME!~
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 2:43 PM on May. 2, 2011

• lol I hope my kitty is right.
    GothicChk52

Comment by GothicChk52 (original poster) at 3:42 PM on May. 2, 2011