I haven't had an orgasm after the birth of my daughter? Something wrong with me? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• How long ago was your baby born?
    Anonymous

• An orgasm during sex, or during masturbation?

Were you usually very orgasmic before birth? Are you on meds or BC that decrease libido?
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 12:44 PM on May. 1, 2011

• No, there is nothing wrong with you. You just had a baby!
    WHy is everyone here at CM so obssessed with sex and orgasms??? There IS more to life than just SEX.
    Just be a good mom and a good wife and RELAX!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:49 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My baby it's 14 months old. Before I got pregnant we had AWESOME sex. I'm not on any meds. I don't have one during sex but I do with an adult toy. Sometimes I even feel bad I feel I'm cheating on my husband with a toy. :-(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:50 PM on May. 1, 2011

• @ Minne I'm not obssed with it. I can't agree more with you that there's more to life than sex. However, I'm a stay at home mom. I don't meant to sound cocky but I'm an awesome mom and wife. But I feel that I also have needs and don't mean to sound like a guy. There's nothing wrong with me wanting to enjoy it a little bit more than just lay there do it and that's it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:55 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Don't ever be ashamed about wanting to explore your sexuality!! There IS more to life than sex, and after a toe-curling orgasm, I'm actually a lot happier about dealing with it!

To OP: My baby's 12 months now & I've only had one O during sex (I've been in the neighborhood a lot though). I've talked to him and he understands that we won't get back up to our pre-baby levels right away. Until then, I'm glad that bob's in my corner.

Have you tried bringing bob along for the fun with your DH?
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 1:16 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Thanks E!! I'm ebarrased to ask my DH about bring bob along. My DH doesn't even know bob's my my drawers. I just got bob about 2 months ago.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:25 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Aww anon :( Don't be shy! I don't know your age, but I learned a long time ago that it's a turn-on for a guy when you're enjoying things. And watching you enjoy yourself is a massive turn-on for them. Communication, girl ... communicate!! It's a great way to show him what you like & often ends up in some mind-blowing throwdowns :)
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 1:32 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Your DH may enjoy having BOB around. Sometimes my DH likes to control BOB for me which is exciting. And yeah there is more to life then sex, but sex is a part of life so you might as well make the most of it while yo can. I've only had an O during self play, never during sex, however its kind of nice that wat because I make sure my DH helps me out. ;)
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 11:24 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Thank you very much ladies!! You all have been very helpful. Blessings to you all.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:21 PM on May. 4, 2011