I have 3 boys....lol.... 3 yrs. , 5 yrs. 8yrs. old they are driving me nuts always bickering and so on , age diference is difficult to manage, anyone have any helpful hints on helping me out here ? :)

they are so different in age its hard to keep them all ocuppied and not fighting ...how do i do this ?

mominikansas

Asked by mominikansas at 12:25 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• yikes ..... I'd try to rotate them alot when they're on each others nerves. I rotate my kids when they're bickering alot. Someone on computer time, someone on tv time. 1 in the play room and 1 upstairs coloring, etc. And find as many things possible they can do together. Play doh, a movie, etc.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:29 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I have 3 kids. 2 boys ages 8 & 5. And then DD who is 2. My boys are best buds and they play w/ their little sis. I encourage the whole big brother take care in my oldest, and in the 5yr old. I don't tolerate them being mean to each other. When they fight they all get in trouble. I expect a lot from then and they respond well.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:31 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My kids used to fight more before I canceled cable. Even now if they watch a show(on netflix) they end up quick to bicker after. Something I guess about screen time, I guess. When we first canceled cable they fought more for a week or 2 untill they evened out and started playing together more
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:33 PM on May. 1, 2011

• my three boys are 16, 13 and 8. I can not give you hope or help. Because my boys still fight over every last little thing. LMAO
    jennient3

Answer by jennient3 at 9:11 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Get them outside and busy. Boys need to burn off energy and have fun. Tell the oldest that you need his help with the little ones, be watchful for mean behavior or fighting and try to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Tell everyone how proud you are of them when they behave nicely and help each other
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 10:36 PM on May. 5, 2011