What's the weiRdest thing someone has brought to a party you thru? My friend brought her left over Chinese food!!! Lol seriously!

she came over for a small BBQ I was having and said here I brought this fir everyone to share. She pulled out Chinese take out containers and said "this is our leftovers from last night, let's put them on a tray for others to grab as the please" I refused!! That's just gross. Lol

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 12:43 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This didn't happen to me but a friend of mine had a party and told this chick to bring something Guess what she brought ???I am not even kidding, 2 cupcakes 1 for her and one for her sis!!!!! She ate a ton of food and even took leftovers Now that is ghetto!!!!!
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 2:52 PM on May. 1, 2011

• ive never had anybody bring something strange but i have had people take whatever they brought home with them.. i thought that was kinda rude.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 12:46 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Not anything weird, but we had a b-day party for our boys last yr, and 2 of the parents didn't even bring a card for our boys, mind you this was a family party, so these 2 Moms knew our boys etc... We didn't expect anything but the thought would have been nice.. They sure felt free to eat a ton of food, and let their kids run like mad in our house... No more of that, lesson learned..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:53 PM on May. 1, 2011

• LMAO that's just ghetto, she could have went to the dollar store and got a pack of cookies for $1 or something.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:02 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Hey anon kiss my ass! Lol keep hiding behind that anon button because your a coward.
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 1:23 PM on May. 1, 2011

• i don't understand why people have to make such a big deal about the way people spell, you obviously knew what she was talking about! just answer the damn question or DON'T, there's no need for rude comments ANON
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 2:39 PM on May. 1, 2011

• ...party you THREW?
    Anonymous