I looked on my boyfriends history on his computer and found that he looks at porn almost everyday to everyother day. Its only once a day and only for about 15 mins or so(wonder why??) but it really bothers me. I wonder what he is getting out of that that Im not giving him. I brought this on myself by looking, so what do you think ? Should I worry or is it just normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Its normal....hes a guy! lol. My DH watches it on the computer 3-4 times a week and it doesnt bother me. Its not like he will ever meet these women and its just porn. I am comfortable enough in our marriage to not be offended.
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 12:50 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Ok people will tell u that its normal and once apon a time I had a bf that did. But I got into my current relationship with my man who does not look at porn whatsoever. If I suddenly found out he was I would be pissed.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:51 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't worry. It's normal. It's not that he doesn't love you or he doesn't find you attractive. My DH looks too.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:52 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My DH's porn addiction started like that... Then it got to the point he was on webcam chats, adult friend finder, etc because the porn wasn't enough...
    Anonymous

• That's normal hun, don't worry about it if it isn't slowing down your sex life. It may even be good for you to kinda get into it with him or something. I order freebies all the time and that includes magazine subscriptions so for him I get free Maxim and Playboy magazines from rewards gold.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 12:57 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Its totally normal. I wouldnt be concerned.

Answer by gemgem at 12:58 PM on May. 1, 2011

• If you hadn't been looking on his computer would you have ever suspected he was visiting those sites? Unless he is exhibiting other behavior you find questionable and you have actually see then you shouldn't say anything to him.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:58 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I wouldn't worry so much about him looking at porn; I see issues more with you snooping behind your boyfriend's back. Is there a lack of trust where you can't just talk openly? What drove you to look at his history?

I don't have a problem with porn at all; hell I enjoyed a pretty nice selection yesterday morning while the baby was sleeping & the boyfriend was working. But snooping in somebody's computer ... that's a whole nother issue.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 12:59 PM on May. 1, 2011

• NORMAL!!! Watch it with him maybe u will like it too.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 1:01 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I guess men just have an insatiable appetite for sex!! Ours is great and we love each other to pieces..as a woman I just want to be the one who satisfies him I guess.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:02 PM on May. 1, 2011