Have u ever just felt like u want sll your problems all ure bad experiences just to go MIA?

terripocket56

Asked by terripocket56 at 1:24 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I want to go MIA often!! And leave all the rest behind!! Its normal but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!! I must be like Wonder Woman by now!!
    acrawford911

Answer by acrawford911 at 1:26 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Everyday... I've chosen to become somewhat of a loner. I can do without everyones drama and bs.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 1:27 PM on May. 1, 2011

• All the good things that came about in my life would also go away. So the bad experiences are needed. Like my daughter's father passed when I was two months pregnant. But I am now married to a wonderful man.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 1:29 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Frequently
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:31 PM on May. 1, 2011

• everything happends for a reason i truly believe that...April was probly the worst month for me ever..my father passed away the day b4 my birthday and then i am dealing with a custody issue with my husbands oldest and my youngest daughter has a learning disability and so on ...ect.... it has been a very trying time in my life with lots of questions and prayers and whys ect..but i do know that i will make it threw even tho going missing would be great i know thats not going to happen i have a family to take care of and you just have to keep moving!! good luck to you i wish you the best in whatever your dealing with!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:28 PM on May. 1, 2011