Sundays

whats a typical sunday like in your house?

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 1:28 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Get up, get everyone dressed & hair done, church, Sunday school, dinner somewhere (usually the ILs, sometimes a potluck, sometimes home, sometimes out), sit around the house unless we're invited somewhere, light quick easy supper, bedtime for the kids, more tv for DH & I, and bed.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes we get up and go to Mass. Sometimes we dont. Today we didnt. If we go to Mass then we go, come home, relax awhile. Then I get up and make a huge meal for our Sunday meal. We watch movies, hang out together, and if its nice we go outside.

Answer by gemgem at 1:34 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Crazy Just like every other day lol
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 1:38 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Total chaos trying to get to church....struggling through the first hour, then going to classes while the kids go to primary/nursery and loading everyone in the van and thinking to myself, It was totally worth all the trouble lol
    After that we usually come home, have lunch, take naps, talk, let the kids play outside, get dinner ready and eat, then it's off to bed, off to bed for the little ones, and then my husband and I usually talk about what's going on this week.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 1:39 PM on May. 1, 2011

• either we are real busy or real lazy no in between lol
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 2:34 PM on May. 1, 2011

• We go out to eat, come home, watch TV and go to bed.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 7:21 AM on May. 4, 2011