Kids "too" flawless??

Some women told me that if I keep raising my children the way I am, they will be "fake"

My children have pimples and other things! Yes, my daughters are skinny. But they are not anerexic, and I didnt choose for them to be skinny! They eat like truckers!!!

They have ALL blonde hair, but they DYE it! They were NOT born like that, and when roots start to show, World War 3 is about to begin!

I love my children and they are not, what-so-ever flawless! but, I think they are perfect in my eyes...

Is this women just a creeper I should ignore?

Iloveyou999

Asked by Iloveyou999 at 1:38 PM on May. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• I wouldent listen to (whoever) just ignore it ! People Like to Say things to piss u off just b/c they have no life & get Off By Talking Sh**
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 1:41 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Depends. How old are they? Who is the woman to you? A total stranger I'd ignore, but someone who knows the family and situation I might take more seriously and try to look at it from a critical angle.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:41 PM on May. 1, 2011

• ignore it
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 1:42 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I have a saying, unless you pay my bills, are married to me, or I gave birth to you then whatever you say is really not relevent. Ignore her.

Answer by gemgem at 1:47 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Yes.In my experience people who like to express their opinions like that usually do so to see how the recipient will react and not so much because they are passing some kind of judgement.Enjoy every little thing that makes your children so individually special to you and be proud of it even if it bothers others.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 1:52 PM on May. 1, 2011