What is your favorite Chirstmas year that you will never forget?

My Christmas year I will never forget that I never thought they will get me is the Disney World pass, in 1992. For Summer Vacation... I was looking forward to it the day after Chirstmas being a good girl. LOL...... another year in 2001, a new car * used car caliver* and got my car totaled few months later. * not my fault* and got a new one afterwards.

rachtrin

Asked by rachtrin at 8:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Holidays

• This is going to sound really stupid but one year dh (then my bf) got me a microwave and I was more excited about that than his brothers gf was about the diamond she got! It was my first year as a single mom and I was super poor, he got tons of stuff for my son too, and my ds (then 21 months) also got chicken pox that day! He opened his presents, had breakfast I went to put him in the tub and he was covered in spots from the neck down!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My christmas i will never forget is def. x-mas 2007. That was the first christmas with my daughter. It wasnt anything special and nothing funny happened. Just the normal christmas as every year. BUT the most special christmas because of my little girl :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• this is my daughter first christmas this year im excited!
    rachtrin

Answer by rachtrin at 8:42 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• best christmas i ever had was when i was 8 my parents got me a sewingmachine AND an easy bake oven...lol. i'm so domestic i could cry!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 10:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• This Christmas will be the best for me =] Simply because it'll be my first Christmas EVER as a mom, and (hopefully) my daughter will have been born by then. She's the best Christmas present I could ever ask for and the best present I could ever give to my boyfriend, my family, and the world =D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I cant just pick one. LOL

One year we were very poor and my grandmother and I cooked all day, we didnt get one single present, but that was the best Christmas. We talked and cooked all day. We baked, made the turkey. I really miss her now.

One year (god knows where my parents got the money) I got the barble airplane. (1972 LOL)

My daughters first Christmas, Born in November so Christmas was so special. I took a picture of her under the tree with the lights shimmering. I love that picture!

And when my daughter was a toddler those were the best. She just turned 17 and Im excited to give her a new cell phone. LOL> How the times change.
    Anonymous

• One is when I was 4 living in Costa Rica for a year. I remember watching Mighty Mouse (in Spanish - lol) while my mom sew sequins on my stocking, the tree, and my grandparents sent gifts from the States, our favorite being a cassette my grandpa had made, mostly using thier collie Dutchess - guess you have to hear it to really appreciate it. Jingle bells barked out by a dog (which we were SURE was Dutchess), Grandpa pretending to be serious and yelling at Dutchess and knocking bottles and cans all over the garage to pretend she had crashed. Heh. Miss that guy.

The other was when i was 6. I got that little Lemon Meringue baby (Strawberry Shortcake's friend), and when you squeezed her stomach she blew out lemony kisses. Aaaawwww....
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 1:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• One year for Christmas, my dad made Santa's sleigh for a float, for my girl scout troop. After the parade, I thought he had torn the sleigh apart. As it turned out, he set it up next to our tree on Christmas eve, and the next morning told us that Santa had so many presents he needed to leave his sleigh behind. And there were a lot of presents indeed. Ofcourse we all knew it was the same sleigh from the parade, (none of us believed in Santa anymore anyways) but it was so unexpected. It was great!!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 1:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• when my oldest son was born christmas night.
    KRISTYLOVE

Answer by KRISTYLOVE at 5:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2008