Has Anybody Else Ever Went Through This?

omg im so nervous to take my pregnancy test tomorrow; in a way i want it to say yes and in a way i want it to say no ; but i feel like i would be very disappointed if it says no and possibly cry. i dont know why im feeling this way. but ive had most of all the early pregnancy symptoms but you never know..... im just nervous and kinda feeling down about it. idk why though. im 19 in college and im not gonna be finished until the end of november and me and the baby's father are not together nor do i want to be with him. but i know that mother hood is the best gift ever and i can shop for clothes and cute things like that . have a bump and get back pains and swollen feet but when its all said and done its worth it. but i just dont know why im feeling like this. anybody ever went through this? i do know that there is a lot more to parenting its just that when i was young and dumb  i prayed to have a baby and prayed cause i thought it was the thing to do and now that i actually had unprotected sex and there is a huge possibility that i might be im questioning my choices. this was not planned at all i am actually lesbian and me and a ex friend were drunk and this is what happened.

Terez91

Asked by Terez91 at 1:52 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

Level 2 (-13 Credits)
  • I felt very excited and scared when I took the my test and even more so when I was positive. Good luck :-)
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 2:01 PM on May. 1, 2011

• well first of all calm down! Dont get all too worried now take a deep breath. First I had to figure out if you want to be prengnant now or not but readling he whole story I know now a bit. Pregnancy and motherhood is not just about buying cute little things. Theres a lot more to it and you still really young, have you life ahead of you and ot in the best situation, not finished with college father of childs not around. Of courese its manageable to be in thats situation. Lets just see what it says tomorrow and go from there.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:08 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I was like this when I first found out too. I hoped they were wrong, but they weren't. I have a 4yo don now, and he literally saved my life. If it weren't for him, my mental disability would have killed me. It's not easy being a young mom. I had my son at 18, but you can do it if you want. Now, I'm 23 and about to get married to my WONDERFUL fiance. I came out fully a couple years ago (GAY PRIDE! :D) and I have NEVER been happier. It's a little more difficult being a single mother and a lesbian, but you can do it. If you need to talk, just message me and I'll help. XO Good luck!!!
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 4:09 PM on May. 1, 2011