I want to run away!

so i am 24 a mother of two with a husband in the army. my husband does not appreciate anything i do. ignores me most of the days when he comes home and doesnt do anything to help with the kids. we just moved to oklahoma and i do not have a single friend. i fill like i am about to break and i dont know what to do. the kids dont go to school and we only have one vehicle that he has to take to work everyday. i am so miserable right now!

Ronnies_Girl

Asked by Ronnies_Girl at 2:27 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• Awww hang in there mama! Have you talked to him about this?
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:35 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Hey dont feel so let down... speak to ur hubby abt how u feel and that there is still more to this relationship even after having kids... dont complain just talk it out.. remember men dont like to be nagged... see what he has to say on it... and concentrate more on ur self and kids... get a new hair cut done... look good and feel good factor .... do things taht u enjoy doing... come on cheer up...
    Sanagunjan

Answer by Sanagunjan at 2:35 PM on May. 1, 2011

• When you need. To go somewhere. Can You. Take your. Husband. To work. And pick him up it helps. Geting out of the house sometimes
    starsis68

Answer by starsis68 at 2:37 PM on May. 1, 2011

• (((Hugs)))
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 2:39 PM on May. 1, 2011

• The longer you allow your hubs to treat you like this the longer you will be miserable in your lif; he ignores you, doesn't help, and doesn't appreciate you which are all negatives in this relationship. What are some of the positives? What do you like about the relationship?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:41 PM on May. 1, 2011

• um i have talked to him about it. all he says is he has to a lot on him mind but he wont tell me what. he is a drill sergeant and to take him to work i would have to take him a 4 in the morning. its not worth it to me. the kids get grumpy and hateful. i just feel like i am about to lose it. and he just doesnt care :(
    Ronnies_Girl

Comment by Ronnies_Girl (original poster) at 2:41 PM on May. 1, 2011

• the good things. i know he loves me even if he doesnt always show it. he works hard to make sure we have everything we want or need. but i need a friend too. someone who wants to have fun with me
    Ronnies_Girl

Comment by Ronnies_Girl (original poster) at 2:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• talk to your husband about it
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:44 PM on May. 1, 2011

• You can friend me!!!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:46 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My SO is military too and it drives me nuts how he acts like he doesn't care about anything and walks away when I try to talk to him about stuff. I have to send a short and concise message to him telling him exactly what I need. Have you tried doing a search here on CM for other moms in your area for a play date or anything to make friends and get out?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:48 PM on May. 1, 2011