Want to be your own boss? I am

Sign up with Avon today... Its a $10 sign up fee and there is nothing additional ever! There is nothing to lose here ladies and when the checks start rolling in you will be astonsihed. I cover Queens, NY Nassau, NY and Suffolk, NY. Contact me via email today to get details and set an appointment up to be signed up! meek2busy@yahoo.com Shamika

MommyDimples

Asked by MommyDimples at 2:30 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• Nah...I like my boss. She's 5 and very caring and loves to cuddle and laugh and have fun. She's right now sitting on a big ball in nothing but a sweatshirt and panties watching Adventure Time. Wouldn't have it any other way. :-)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:32 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Please do not advertise in the Answers section.
    I can pretty much guarentee you will be reported as this is against CM policy as this is not your profile page or your journal page.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:38 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I was gonna sign up,but a friend showed me that she isn't making any money at all. Too many people are hurting for cash and tons of people myself included are having a hard time scraping up cash for simple stuff like toiletries. I think I'll wait to see if things pick up,meanwhile I'll just keep working two jobs.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 2:33 PM on May. 1, 2011

• good for you. I dont think it would work for me.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 2:35 PM on May. 1, 2011