Please help me i dunno whats going on with my body!!

ok anyone else that was pregnant have this? 2 weeks ago i had brown discharge lasted mayb 3 days ot awole lot tho,then now im 9 days late for my period i took a test and was neg 3 days ago,i been having back aCH head ach upset stomage and alot of wite discharge now,me and my husband been only doing the pull no bc......im not sure if is pregnant sighn and just testing to early or if something is wrong.....plz anyone thats been through this comment......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have no idea but a walk-in clinic or an ob-gyn could give you a blood test and exam to check if you are pregnant. They would also be able to see if anything else were wrong.

To me, it just sounds like a weird period. But, at the very least, take another HPT.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:56 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Wait a week and take another test if you keep having symptoms. Alos use your first urine of the day when you test.
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 12:04 PM on May. 2, 2011