Was that implantation? adult content

We are on our first cycle of ttc. i had my last AF april5th-9th. i was supposed to ovulate around the 22nd. but i started getting ewcm on the 19th and cramping on and off since the 12th! Then the 26th i got brown mucousy discharge for a few days. then nothing until the 29th i went to the bathroom and had a tiny bit of light red blood. i lightly spotted on and off that day and the next it was very little, and nothing since then! could that have been implantation bleeding? i should be getting my next period around the 9th!

momma_2b_2010

Asked by momma_2b_2010 at 2:47 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It can be, you should take a test in a couple of days.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 6:43 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I had implanttaion spotting when pregnant with my son. I copied some info below that might help. Hope you get your BFP!! ;-)

What does implantation bleeding or spotting look like?
    Implantation bleeding, also called implantation spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge.

After ovulation the egg travels into the uterus and burrows into the lining of the uterus. For some women implantation will cause slight bleeding or spotting. This is called implantation bleeding. This is sometimes confused for an early period.

praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 7:48 PM on May. 1, 2011

• thank you! i really thought i was just going to start my period really early. but i havent had any spotting since!
    momma_2b_2010

Comment by momma_2b_2010 (original poster) at 1:54 AM on May. 2, 2011