My son has T Ball it was great frist game it was so cute

kdrzewiecki

Asked by kdrzewiecki at 2:51 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Entertainment

• DD has hers in a couple of weeks.....so looking forward to it!!! Although I'm figuring she'll do more picking grass and playing with dirt than playing ball, but it'll be cute! Hoping we get pictures done before hand so her uniform won't yet be all stained up with dirt and mud and grass.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:57 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Tee Ball is hilarious and so much fun. We just started our season Saturday. My dd is in her second year, she is 6 and on the 5-8 yr old team. They are still funny. One of the girls was running to 2nd base and my husband says "She runs like a girl!". I laughed so hard, they are girls LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 3:03 PM on May. 1, 2011

• I got to say I enjoyed every game with my son from t-ball to high school baseball, normally the game would be boring to me until my son got to play, I loved every one of those games.

Answer by older at 3:12 PM on May. 1, 2011

• my middle child wanted to play T ball but he only 3 and he has to be 4 to play and the the yougest on I going to get them to play to so all of my kids will be doing something
    kdrzewiecki

Comment by kdrzewiecki (original poster) at 4:47 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Loved watching my kids in sports - enjoy every minute of it!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:37 PM on May. 3, 2011