I think my daughter is growing up to be a Diva .. lol

i always knew she had a little attitude and now everyone I think knows it lol...

yesterday she had her first t-ball pictures , while they were waiting for their turn in their group , she kept fixing her little friends hair, and then these 2 litle boys kept coming over trying to talk to her and she just kept turning her head like she didnt hear them, and then she came over to say " all these little boys love me and I just don't know how to make them go away" lol . THEN ... the time came for her team pictures, she kept getting up and standing about 3 feet in front of the group - right in front of the camera, waiting for themt o take her picture .... they had to move her back in line twice , they would turn around and she was right back in front of it ! ... LoL, I dont think I laughed more than I did this morning.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on May. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• too cute
    esmith1984

Answer by esmith1984 at 3:07 PM on May. 1, 2011

• How cute!!
    LeahsMommy361

Answer by LeahsMommy361 at 3:16 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Did you do anything to correct this behavior or are you encouraging it? She will be in for a rude awakening when she is put in her place.
    Anonymous

• I think it's funny, she's a little girl and it's awesome that she exudes so much confidence
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 3:19 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Anon. she is 4 and she is fine... i remember thinking the same type of things when i was that age - in fact I was alot worse.... but I grew up to be a very caring considerate person ...

maybe someone should have corrected your behavior because you seem very rude.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:41 PM on May. 1, 2011

• Good for you Mom. Your girl will go fare in the world. She will be successful because she has good self es team.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 6:48 AM on May. 4, 2011